Fulbari Resort Pokhara Nepal
Fulbari Resort Pokhara Nepal information…
Fulbari Resort Pokhara Nepal is a deluxe 5 Star resort of Nepal and is envisioned to be Nepal’s no. 1 choice for a traveler round the globe. Its architect is impressed by the historic beauty of the Kathmandu valley at Newar Regime. It lies in the lap of the iconic Fishtail mountain and mighty Annapurna mountain range and offers heavenly scenario.
Fulbari Resort Pokhara is well known for its salient features all over the world.
Accommodation in Fulbari Resort :
There are 165 rooms including Suites and Deluxe Room in the resort. Coffee making facilities, Laundry and valet services, High-speed Internet access (Wi-Fi) and International direct dial telephone are additional features of these rooms.
Dining in Fulbari Resort:
Dining is a pleasant experience at the Fulbari Resort. It offers a variety of options and venue for a desired dining.
- The Masala Bazar: It serves all the delicious cuisines found along the ancient spice route that ranged from the Far East to the Middle East.
- The Komagane restaurant: It offers a cozy environment for guests to try out classic Japanese dishes prepared on its wide tepanyakis.
- The Hanging Garden restaurant: It is the best place to get barbequed meat and other light dishes to munch alongside tall chilled glasses of the beer and cocktails.
- The Gurkha Bar: It is the resort’s lobby bar, offering a classic lounge ambiance dedicated to the bravery of Nepal’s famous Gurkha regiments.
The lobby offers the best view within the resort of the back gardens, the 12 hittie (stone water spouts) pond, and the swimming pool. It is a pleasant spot to avoid rest of the world and get lost on peace.
Ananda Health Farm
Ananda Health Farm is merely a health center for medical treatment. In fact, it is a holistically inspired integrated health care center. It serves detoxification, weight loss, and anti-aging facilities. In aid, there are Therapy pools, steam and sauna rooms, a gymnasium, aerobics studio, and a hair salon too!
Recreational Activities in Fulbari Resort:
- Indoor: The visitors are delighted to enjoy outdoor separate swimming pools for adults and children. Children love the playground and pony ride trail around the premises. Shopping Arcades, Jogging trail, Tennis court, Snooker or Pool house and Table Tennis are some options of fun and recreation. Meditation and Yoga are also available on request. The 9 hole golf course and Casino are meant for the professionals!
- Outdoor: Travellers can enjoy day hikes around the several hills surrounding Pokhara valley from the resort. White-water rafting/kayaking, Canyoning, Freshwater fishing, Boating on the lakes around the valley, Cltural and scenic tours of Pokhara city, Rock climbing on the cliffs of Madi River and Micro-flights on light wing aircrafts are exciting features offered by the resort.
Heli-hops in fulbari resort:
Fulbari Resort owes a helipad, allowing guests sound service of take off to a destination and land. One can also enjoy great deeds of fun, such as:
- Personal mountain flight.
- Exploration of Gandaki Basin – site of the world’s deepest gorge.
- Manang/Mustang, the hidden kingdom that hosts the famous pilgrimage site of Muktinath.
- Lumbini – birthplace of Lord Buddha
- Chitwan – take a quick safari.
- Heli-skiing – hop out of your helicopter and ski down the world’s tallest mountains.