Hotel Harati Katmandu is one of the 3 star hotels in Katmandu. The name Harati is derived from the mythological goddess Harati. It seems like the hotel Harati is trying to show the ancient myth of Katmandu. It used to be said that there was statues of so many gods and goddess more than people of Katmandu and temples more than houses all across the city. That was really amazing time in the history of Katmandu Nepal. The real development of art and architecture had happened in the medieval time. That is why the time was called the golden age in the history of Nepal. Hotel Harati Katmandu is situated at Gangalal Marg Ikhapokhari, Chhetrapati in the midst of dense city Katmandu. The hotel is about walking distance from Katmandu Durbar Square and very near from the religious heritage site Soyambhunath Shrine. The guests can easily reach the historical places from the hotel Harati and even snap the sites and views of Katmandu from the terrace of Hotel Harati Katmandu. There are 60 modern sophisticated room with attach bathroom and hot and cold water facilities in each room. The guests can enjoy all the major cuisines of the world like Italian, continental, Chinese and Indian food. Even the Nepali Food is the special dish in the hotel.Here are the some major services given by the hotel:
-Conference service available
-Party arrangement as per the requirement of guests.
-Parking area and car rental service.
-A splendid restaurant, coffee shop and bar
-Room service and home doctor on call
-Safe deposit box service
-foreign currency exchange service
-International call service
- Hotel Manaslu Kathmandu Hotel Manaslu Kathmandu is located in the center of tourism...
- Ambassador Hotel Kathmandu Ambassador Hotel Kathmandu is located in Lazimpat, one of the...
- Hotel Vaishali Kathmandu Once, know about Hotel Vaishali Kathmandu if you are planning...
- Hotel Moonlight Kathmandu Hotel Moonlight Kathmandu is situated at the brink of downtown...
- History Of Hotel In Nepal History Of Hotel Industry In Nepal has turned into positive...